Indian Ocean The essential Seychelles from Victoria, Mahé
9 day/8 night cruise From 4 640$ US per person
TheSeychelles archipelago, made up of 115 islands off theIndian Ocean, is undoubtedly a destination that looks like Eden! Mahé, Praslin and La Digue are the main islands, but more than 80 remain uninhabited.
Departure dates: 11 or 31 January 2023; 13, 20 or 22 February 2023; 2, 14 or 28 March 2023
On this itinerary, PONANT invites you to discover the must-see jewels of the Seychelles. OnMahé, you will board the Champlain or Le Jacques-Cartier for a 9-day expedition cruise to the heart of this archipelago’s Inner Islands for a glimpse of paradise.
The first stop on your cruise: the Sainte Anne Marine National Park, whose coral reefs are home to stunning species, guaranteeing unforgettable snorkeling.
Then you will sail to Remire Island, an Eden lost in the Indian Ocean. Discover its abundant fauna as you explore both on land and under water. Fall in love with this idyllic port of call as you walk around the island and snorkel in its waters.
On Curieuse Island, reputed for its red earth and for the Aldabra giant tortoises that have taken up residence there, take an excursion to the heart of themangroves. You will then discover Aride, an unspoiled delight of the Indian Ocean, home to thousands of birdsincluding some endemic species.
Before you return to Mahé, Le Jacques-Cartier or Le Champlain will chart a course for the sublime beaches of La Digue, some of the most renowned of the Seychelles.
In Praslin, don’t miss the chance to visit the Vallée de Mai nature reserve. There you will find sea coconuts, gigantic endemic fruits with a very evocative shape, nicknamed the “love nut”.
Palm trees, granite rocks, white sand and crystal clear waters await you in Grande Sœur. The beaches on this island are each more beautiful than the next, guaranteeing moments of relaxation that will live up to your fantasies of the Seychelles.
Then you will reach Mahé, your port of disembarkation.
The encounters with the wildlife described above illustrate possible experiences only and cannot be guaranteed.
Due to the ever-changing international health environment, this itinerary and land programs may change depending on port authorizations and government regulations in effect at the time of your trip.
- Discover 8 islands with emblematic landscapes of the Seychelles.
- Landing in Zodiac® inflatables with a team of experienced naturalist guides.
- UNESCO site: the Vallée de Mai nature reserve in Praslin.
- A brand-new stop on the magnificent coral island of Remire, an intimate destination with lush vegetation.
- The Aride nature reserve, a treasure of the Seychelles with some 73 hectares of colourful vegetation and more than one million birds.
- The bare red earth of Curieuse, a granite island in the Seychelles.
- Anse Source d’Argent, the most famous beach of La Digue, surrounded by large blocks of granite and edged with coconut palms.
- Possibility of observing tortoises on Curieuse.
- Possibility of diving (PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent) with an experienced instructor on board and of snorkelling with your expedition team.
For your serenity, PONANT "all inclusive" includes :
- Accommodation in a luxury stateroom
- All meals as mentionned in the itinerary
- Open Bar: from the moment of embarkation, and throughout the cruise, a wide selection of drinks (mineral water, cold drinks, wines, beer, Charles Heidsieck champagne, spirits, coffee, tea) is served at discretion and at any time of the day. Some premium alcoholic beverages presented on the menu are not included in the Open Bar
- Free Wi-Fi internet access 24 hours a day*.
- Access to all common areas
- Access to the hammam and the fitness room
- Port taxes and fees
Contact our travel agent
Photo credit ©Ponant