Society Islands, Tuamotu & Marquesas Islands aboard the Paul Gauguin with Ponant
15 day/14 night cruise From 8 220$ US per person
Departure dates: April 1, July 29th, August 12 & September 30, 2023
Aboard the ship The Paul Gauguindiscover French Polynesia, considered one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Tahiti, Bora Bora, Marquesas Islands, Tuamotu… Of all the destinations, Polynesia best embodies this dream of escape to which everyone aspires. More than just idyllic landscapes, the Polynesian islands are true paradises on earth due to their richness and culture. And what better way than a cruise to discover the diversity of these islands and wake up each morning facing a new shoreline?
Discover the South Seas aboard the Paul GauguinPaul Gauguin, a human-sized ship with only 165 cabins and suites, specializing in French Polynesia.
Its shallow draft allows for close access to shallow lagoons and isolated islands for a respectful exploration of the cultural and natural heritage treasures of this enchanting archipelago.
- History and culture take center stage on the island of Hiva Oa, home to the largest stone sculptures in the Marquesas Islands.
- Discover the Polynesian culture: ancient crafts in Fatu Hiva, sculpted works in Tahuata, carved stone Tiki and 7000 petroglyphs in Taiohae.
- UNESCO World Heritage: Fakarava Biosphere Reserve.
- Experience the idyll of a memorable day on motu Mahana, our private piece of paradise.
- Landscapes: towering peaks, imposing cliffs, plantations, forests, turquoise lagoons, unspoiled beaches, deserted coves and underwater caves.
- Scuba diving (PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent) with an experienced instructor on board.
For your serenity, PONANT "all inclusive" includes :
- Accommodation in a cabin
- All meals as mentionned in the itinerary
- Open Bar: from the moment of embarkation, and throughout the cruise, a wide selection of drinks (mineral water, cold drinks, wines, beer, Charles Heidsieck champagne, spirits, coffee, tea) is served at discretion and at any time of the day. Some premium alcoholic beverages presented on the menu are not included in the Open Bar
- Free Wi-Fi internet access 24 hours a day*.
- Access to all common areas
- Access to the hammam and the fitness room
- port taxes
Talk to our travel agent
Preparation of your cruise
On the day your cruise embarks, your ship leaves the port of Papeete, Tahiti. A few weeks before your departure, you will receive your travel booklet with all the information necessary for the smooth running of your cruise, including a reminder of your itinerary and the name of the port of embarkation.
How do I get to the port of call?
It is possible for you to get to the port of call on your own, or it will be a pleasure to manage your pre and post cruise arrangements. Your return flights, your transfers between the airport and the port, your embarkation and disembarkation or your pre and post cruise programs: our team will accompany you in the integral conception of your trip.
What is the currency on board?
The currency on board is the Euro, but US dollars are also accepted.
Photo credit ©PaulGauguin Cruises ©Ponant