If a trip to Hawaii is your dream, imagine a family paradise in the middle of the Pacific, with a touch of Disney magic!
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai’i is a fabulous resort, nestled in the heart of the Hawaiian archipelago, on the island of Oahu.
Located just 35 minutes from Honolulu and Waikiki Beach, in the Ko Olina area, Aulani A Disney Resort & Spa will amaze you with its heavenly setting and direct access to the Kohola Lagoon.
Disney magic in the heart of Hawaii
Whether it’s a wedding in Hawaii or a family vacation in the Pacific, throughout your stay you’ll experience a one-of-a-kind Hawaii vacation.
6 reasons to choose Aulani for your stay in Hawaii
- Activities and entertainment showcasing Disney tales
- Encounters with Disney Characters
- Recreational activities for all ages
- Marvelous themed pools, a Lazy River, rapids and water slides.
- Snorkeling directly in the lagoon
- Luxury accommodations with magical Disney touches
Ohana, means Family
What a joy to be on a paradise island and to be able to share family activities in Hawaii. The beach is of course the first idea that comes to mind, but you will also have the chance to discover the Hawaiian culture through several activities included in your stay:
Learn the Hula or the Dance of Life
More than a dance, more than a way of life, the hula is the dance of life.
History of Hula in Hawaii
In ancient times, when writing did not exist, the Hula in the Hawaiian Islands and its songs played an important role in the preservation and transmission of history, genealogy, mythology and culture. from Hawaii. Each movement… a gesture, a step, a sway… told a story. The hula was a way for indigenous peoples to commune with their land and their gods.
Māka'ika'i guided tour
The unique environment of Aulani created by Walt Disney Imagineers which reflects the rich tradition and beauty of the island.
This guided tour highlights Hawaiian art and culture featured throughout the Resort.
There are tours for families and tours for adults only.
Here's what's included free of charge when you stay at Aulani A Disney Resort and Spa:
- Meet your favorite Disney people
- Aunty’s Beach House Kids Club
- 6 swimming pools including a lazy river and a private beach
- More than 30 free activities
- World-renowned Disney service
- No additional accommodation costs
Meet your favorite Disney Characters
All Disney artwork, logos and properties: ©Disney. Ships Registry: The Bahamas