Discover Ancient Egypt
Egypt and the Red Sea
Take an epic vacation with Adventures by Disney in Egypt, where you’ll marvel at the golden treasures of King Tutankhamun and the Great Pyramid of Giza, explore the sprawling capital of Cairo, visit beautiful destinations along the Nile and bask on the beaches of Sharm El Sheikh along the Red Sea. You will be impressed by the history of the people, places and cultures of this ancient country.
- Take a tour of the Cairo Museum in the company of an Egyptologist;
- Learn the secrets of papyrus making and try painting your own name in hieroglyphics on an authentic roll of papyrus paper;
- Cape to Elephantine Island as you cruise the First Cataract of the Nile aboard a traditional felucca;
- Visit Kan-El-Kahlili Bazaar by night;
- Enjoy an Egyptian cooking class during your cruise;
- Set sail aboard a private yacht for a snorkeling experience that introduces you to a myriad of tropical fish species and expanses of colorful coral.
From $ 9799 USD/person
Tour with English-speaking guides
10 days / 9 nights / 25 meals
Egypt & Lake Nasser
Land of mysteries, Egypt fascinates all travelers who visit it. Let yourself be enchanted by the land of the pharaohs and its rich millennial history. This adventure offers you 2 cruises.
During the cruise on Lake Nasser you will be impressed by the pharaonic scale of the preservation work generated by the construction of the Aswan dam. The cruise on the Nile, for its part, will make you discover several mythical sites including the Valley of the Kings and the temple of Karnak.
From $ 5699 CAD/person
Tour with French-speaking guide
14 days / 12 nights / 31 meals