The advantages of Disney hotels in the “Value” category
Colorful family atmosphere
Discover colorful hotels, beautiful pools and themes straight out of your favorite Disney stories.
The rooms offer queen beds that can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. Family suites are available at Disney’s All Star Music Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation and can accommodate up to 6 adults.
Access to the rooms is via exterior corridors, the swimming pools are fabulous but do not have water slides, the food courts are very functional (food courts with quick service).
These hotels are very popular to families with young children, school groups and other sports groups. They can be a bit noisy at times and are generally very busy.
Important to know, each hotel has several buildings and it can sometimes take up to 10 minutes to walk to the fast food courts, the main swimming pool or the theme park shuttles. Do not hesitate to request a room in a closer category if necessary.
Here is the list of the 5 Disney hotels in the “Value” category:
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort : Calypso, Jazz Inn, Rock Inn, Country Fair and Broadway musical themes.
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort: decorated on the sports themes of Surfing, Basketball, Tennis, American Football, Baseball.
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort: Disney movie vibes, from the spotty puppies in 101 Dalmatians to the playful toys in Andy’s room.
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort , themed around the 1950s through 1990s. It is connected to Disney’s Skyliner .
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort , Regular rooms are themed after Disney ‘s The Little Mermaid movie. The family suites are themed on Disney and Pixar films: Finding Nemo , Cars and The Lion King . The latter can accommodate up to 6 people; they have three separate sleeping areas, a master bedroom and two bathrooms. This hotel is also connected to Disney’s Skyliner.
Buy your theme park tickets
All Disney artwork, logos and properties: ©Disney. Ships Registry: The Bahamas