Whether you wonder about prices or you want to purchase tickets, accommodations and package on the Universal Orlando, Florida site , we can help you!
No extra cost or hassle! We are experts and also enthusiasts and we each have more than ten stays at Universal Orlando Resort!
Before filling out the form below, here is some important information that has an impact on the price of your trip, apart from the various promotions available throughout the year:
- the length of your stay (some promotions are available from 2 or 3 days)
- the type of hotel and room chosen (the more expensive hotels offer more advantages)
- the type of ticket chosen (the option that allows you to go from one park to another in the same day is more expensive but is necessary to fully enjoy the Wizarding World of Harry Potter)
- dining plans are not currently available
Please note: our prices do not include airfare. A separate quote can be provided.
We are experts and also enthusiasts and we each have several stays at Universal Orlando Resort!
Frequently asked questions about prices
The price for a day of admission to a single theme park isfrom US $ 135 for ages 10 and up.
The price can go up to US $ 169$ in the holiday season.
The price per day decreases if you buy a ticket for several days.
The price per day of a ticket for a total of 4 days is from US$340 (or US$85 per day).
Theme park base admission ticket prices depend on the time of year.
Children 10 years and older pay the same price as adults. Children from 3 to 9 years old benefit from a discount of approximately 5%.
Prices shown are indicative only and may change without notice. They do not take into account promotions that may be available under certain conditions. Prices are in US dollars and include taxes.
Prices shown are indicative only and may change without notice. They do not take into account promotions that may be available under certain conditions. Prices are in US dollars and do not include taxes.
There are 4 categories of hotels on the Universal Orlando website. Here they are, listed in ascending order of price:
- “Value” category (from US$91 per night + taxes)
- “Prime Value” category (from US$132 + taxes)
- “Preferred” category (from US$184 + taxes)
- “Premier” category (from US$272 + tax)
Good to know, the price is per room and not per person, but a supplement may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room.
For 2 adults, 4 nights in a “Value” category hotel could therefore cost a minimum of US$364 + Taxes.
We will also add the price of the theme parks tickets; meaning for 4 days, with base tickets, a minimum of US$340 per adult.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved